Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

I try to stay away from the "typical senior sessions" that many photographers lean towards. Time and time again, you see the same locations, the traditional 'tree' and 'railroad' shots. Why would you want the same pictures as everyone at your high school? Not everyone likes the trees, some people are afraid of trains! What I try to showcase in each of my sessions is the personality in front of the camera. It's fun for me to learn a little bit about everyone I work with, and I enjoy thinking up fun and exciting locations that will represent you.

I had a blast with Elizabeth a few weeks ago while doing her Senior Session. Elizabeth is a little of everything all wrapped up into one nutshell! She can be that sweet ballerina, the rocker chick, the dirty cowgirl, and more. We started off with her horse, who turned up camera shy, and then headed towards town. Instead of leaning up against a tree-she climbed one and chilled out on a deer stand, instead of walking on the railroad tracks-she did a arabesque on them! Needless to say-we got a little bit of everything and I am pretty excited to show off some of the images from this Senior Session! Enjoy!!

copybabbsenior-32

copybabbsenior-5

copybabbsenior-10

copybabbsenior-43

copybabbsenior-11

copybabbsenior-13

copybabbsenior-16

copybabbsenior-17

copybabbsenior-24

copybabbsenior-56

copybabbsenior-62

No comments: