Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lights...Camera...JACOB!!

It seems I have been the go-to for the up-and-coming stars of Milledgeville lately. First it was Taylor-the screamband screamer, then Leighton with his mad guitar skills, then Elizabeth the amazing Ballerina, and now...Jacob, the actor. Jacob has spent the past few years floating on stage! He has been on a few cruise lines as part of the performance crew. While he loves doing that, he is looking to branch out while on land for some different roles. In order to do this, he needs some more updated headshots. I love a new challenge, so in preparation for this session, I did some research (delightlfully aided by Jacob too). Today's actors are moving away from the standard black-and-white headshots, and going for a more vibrant, personal look. As one of the top headshot photographers in New York, Peter Hurley, said-'If you have red hair and your headshot is black and white, how the heck is any casting agent going to know?!'

Jacob & I hit the town in search of some of the more urban locations. As many of you may already know, Milledgeville is not what you would call urban! I must say, however, we found some pretty cool locations-and I really hope the new headshots help get Jacob the leading role in the next big project! Keep your eyes open for his website too. I had a great time Jacob-thanks for letting me be a tiny part of your acting career! Enjoy!!

copyjacobheadshots-36

copyjacobheadshots-6

copyjacobheadshots-2

copyjacobheadshots-24

copyjacobheadshots-40

No comments: