Sunday, August 16, 2009

Meet Kallie!

Kallie is a senior this year at EBLA that I met through Jessica (see previous post). They are best friends, and Kallie's mom swear's Kallie's pictures are going to be better than her cousins! I am going to stay impartial and let the viewers decide, but I will say I had a great time on Saturday. I am pretty sure I have mentioned in the past my undying desire to ride a horse?! Well I pulled up at the location Saturday morning and there, right in front of me, was Flash-a handsome horse! He was more interested in the camera than actually posing, but gave us a few good shots! Thank you Kallie-for being a great sport in the awesome old barn (I'm glad we didn't see any snakes) and jumping on the trampoline-I had a great time. Enjoy these previews-and you decide who's pictures you like better...I am partial to both Kallie & Jessica! :-)

kallie senior-2 copy

kallie senior-17 copy

kallie senior-27 copy

kallie senior-36 copy

kallie senior-43 copy

kallie senior-50 copy

No comments: