Saturday, August 22, 2009

GMC Prep Senior Portraits

I had such a fun time this morning with C and her mom! I cannot say it enough how much I enjoy adventurous clients, especially when they say things like "I want a picture with a cow!" or something like that. What is even more fun is when I can provide that extra personalization to a shoot by actually having that cow to shoot with! I also dabbled in the formal side of senior portraits today, after having a few requests. Now, I have mentioned before how I would much rather make whatever I needed for a session instead of spend 3-4 times as much to buy it--the girl's senior portrait drape is no exception. With some help from my seamstress of a mother-in-law, we created what I think is a pretty darn good drape. Today's session was the perfect time to try it out. I am so excited about this session's photos, and cannot wait for you guys to see them! Enjoy!!







Can you find the hidden message in this next photo? Totally unplanned, but so very true! :-)











No comments: