Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Savannah & Cale

It's been a while since my last post...life has been full of ups and downs. Kirk's grandfather passed away last week, and family has been in town since then. While at the visitation Friday, we got to see Mr. Larry and Mrs. Gina! They have been following my blog (guess that's 2 people that actually check it out!), but suggested I put more names to the pictures I post. I will be sure to do better with names, and want to say a huge THANK YOU to you both for checking out the blog!

During the down time this past weekend (and the not-so-down-time too) I kept an eye on my favorite little kids, Savannah, Laramie, and Cale. I could not resist capturing a few shots of the cuties--they grow up so fast! Enjoy!






1 comment:

The Smiths said...

They are both getting SO big! I can't believe that's Savannah. Even though you put a name I had to look twice! We all need to get together soon - it's been too long!