Monday, March 30, 2009

JMA Prom 2009

I had the pleasure of photographing some of the finest JMA juniors and their dates this past Friday night. It was a dreary day, but the rain held off long enough for us to get some group photos at Little River Marina before the crew headed to dinner at PJ's Steakhouse. I must say, the prom was amazing and I just might be willing to trade my past prom experiences for theirs! I had a great time with these guys and their gals! I hope you enjoy the preview as much as I know these 6 enjoyed their prom!! All the ladies carried bouquets, which was really neat. I always had a corsage on my wrist, but the bouquets really looked elegant during the lead out!




1 comment:

The Smiths said...

The guy that took me to my Senior prom was from Milledgeville - he had a bouquet for me instead of a coursage. I loved it because it was so unique!