Monday, March 23, 2009

Cutie Patootie

Meet EmmyLou! She is the 1 year old bundle of sunshine who calls Ashley & Josh mommy and daddy! I went to high school in Atlanta with Ashley and we have kept in touch over the years. Josh is her man and such a sweet guy to his two ladies. I am so lucky that Josh's brother lives nearby, because whenever they go visit him, they come visit me too! Emmy turned 1 earlier this month and is full of energy and smiles. She has this full face smile that is adorable...and I would venture to say she gets that from Mommy! Enjoy these previews-this little girl (and her parents) warm my heart!
Here is that smile...that silly, full-faced smile that is so stinkin' cute!




1 comment:

ashley said...

awww BRIT, i love them!! very cute!!! how can i get prints. i want all of them!!
let me know.