Thursday, March 26, 2009

My DIY ShootSac!

For a while now I have been admiring a funky camera bag used on the go. The bag is called a ShootSac, and it houses your must-have gear while you are working...essentially making it where you don't have to lug around your big gear bags. Well-being raised to search for clearance tags and discounts, I could not bring myself to spend the nearly $200 wanted for one. Instead, I put my creativity to work, along with my mother-in-law's expert sewing skills (which I am working on too), and made my own. What's cool about my bag is that I also embroidered it with my name! Talk about easy advertising! Check out a few images of the finished product. Anyone interested in ordering one for themselves, contact me!


My closed bag...with my name embroidered on the front!
The bag with the strap...long enough to go over the shoulder as a messenger bag.

When you open the front flap-you can see the three sections available for photo gear.The back with the flap open. Buttons allow for me to change the cover if I decide to.

Inside the bag-flash, 2 lenses, small white balance target. 13 inches deep for long lenses!

1 comment:

ashley said...

too freakin cute... i want one.
seriously how do you have time? have a kid or somethin... haha!
lofe yew to peaces!