Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cale's 1st Cake Smash!!

I cannot believe that my little old man is already a year old! Technically, Cale is my husband's cousin's son-but to keep things simple, I call him my nephew.  Cale has my heart (so does his sister) and it has been so much fun seeing him learn and grow over the past year.  He has probably quadrupled in size (see him as a newborn here).  We got together the other evening for his 1st birthday dinner & cake smash! Enjoy a few photos of him and his tasty cake :-)

Not sure if he should go for it.
cake smash cale (1 of 27) copy

Making sure Brit-Brit doesn't mind him touching the cake!
cake smash cale (3 of 27) copy

SO much fun!!
cake smash cale (9 of 27) copy

Stuffing his face with all the cake goodness
cake smash cale (16 of 27) copy

Just a little excited!
cake smash cale (17 of 27) copy

I love this little guy!
blog

No comments: