Monday, November 16, 2009

Team Nation-Part 2

I can honestly say I have not has as much fun in post production with any pictures as much as I had with these! The reception photos from the Nation's wedding just begged me to crank up my music and sing loudly while going through them.  Now, I am sure most photographers would say it's not conducive to concentrating to have music turned up and be dancing in the chair...but I have pretty much decided that's the only way to do it!
Anywho-I have alluded to the fact that the Nation Wedding Reception was a blast, and the time has come to show off some of the photos.  Keep in mind that the pictures cannot do justice to just how much fun everyone was having!  I will let the do the talking...Enjoy!

Remember me telling you Blake played baseball? These were the cake topper!
Details (15 of 19) copy

The reception started off calmly, with their first dance...
Traditional Reception (11 of 78) copy

...followed by an emotional dance with Dad...
Traditional Reception (28 of 78) copy

...followed by a dance with Mom (remember how tall Blake is?!).
Traditional Reception (5 of 17) copy

The cake seemed to give the Molly a tough time, but Blake was proud of her.
Traditional Reception (47 of 78) copy

Then Molly returned the love while Blake struggled to get his cake cut.
Traditional Reception (54 of 78) copy

We learned the way to master catching the bouquet...by swatting it to the floor
Traditional Reception (61 of 78) copy

The guests then let loose and started to get down!
Reception Fun (56 of 85) copy

Reception Fun (40 of 85) copy

{photographers LOVE when guests follow them around haming it up for the camera}
Reception Fun (38 of 85) copy

As if the dancing wasn't fun enough-2 of the guys from Table 7 (if I recall correctly) took turns singing!
Reception Fun (80 of 85) copy

Reception Fun (79 of 85) copy

Blake & Molly were exhausted by the end of the night, but it was obvious they fell more in love with each passing minute!
Reception Fun (13 of 85) copy

No comments: