Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: Team Nation

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of capturing the essence of Blake & Molly's wedding! I have just begun editing them, and must say-I sat here with a smile on my face the entire time I was going through them.  If you remember, Blake is a big time baseball player (see engagement pictures), and from what I understand the running headline for this couple has been Team Nation for a while.  As of Saturday at 5:30, Team Nation was made official with the "I Do's" and a lot of fun!  While I plan to have a bigger post later on to show off all the fine-tuned details Molly put into her big day, I couldn't wait to share a few that jumped out at me just now!
Wedding Party-I am glad everyone has been accounted for and all the cellphone calls have been made
Moms & Dads-You raised two wonderful kids who truly adore each other!
Molly-You were gorgeous, I never saw a black taco (which I now get...I saw a commercial)
Blake-Your smile when Molly walked down the aisle radiates love and adoration

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day! Enjoy the sneak peek :-)


The gorgeous sparkly shoes Molly wore!
sneak peek (1 of 6) copy


sneak peek (2 of 6) copy

sneak peek (4 of 6) copy

sneak peek (5 of 6) copy

We made it to the reception right at sunset---the sky was on fire!
sneak peek (6 of 6) copy


Seeing his bride walk down the aisle!
sneak peek (1 of 7)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You are so creative!

Sylvia Borgo said...

What a gorgeous bride! I so love the 3rd image!!! Gorgeous!

. s h e r r y * said...

Golly, those shoes are AMAZING <3.

Bethany Gilbert said...

Love the shoes and the look on his face in the last one! Good job!

Jason said...

Nice work! you have really captured their moment!