Friday, October 23, 2009

No Longer Newlyweds!


It's official...my hubbin and I are no longer in the newlywed category.  We celebrated our 1st anniversary on Oct. 18 and jumped on a boat the next day to repeat our honeymoon on a cruise.  With friends in tow, we visited Nassau, Bahamas.  The 5 days went by like lightening, but we are glad to be back home too.  I can't believe it's already been a year! I love him more every day, and cannot wait to spend the next 65+ years (that's how long a couple on the cruise was celebrating) with him.

PS...I am still swaying as if I was on the boat!

For those brides worrying that all sorts of things will go wrong on your wedding day...

Yes, you might forget to iron things before you get dressed...
tanner wedding 2008 (69)

Yes, the flowergirl may flash everyone coming down the aisle...
wedding fav edited (154 of 178)

Yes, your groomsmen may attempt to pee in a public fountain...
tanner_0814_RJ

Yes, your toasting glasses might get broken...twice...during the toasts...
DSC_0292

But at the end of the day, everything was perfect and you married the love of your life!
DSC_1295

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

:) I am NOT surprised by any of the photos really! I went back and looked at pictures from your wedding can't believe how much Kaylee has grown and I can't believe it's only been a year! I miss you guys!

Sylvia Borgo said...

How fun! How fun! I laughed so loud at the flower picture - so adorable.