Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Goodies!

If you have recently had a session or you just know me well enough, you know that I have been wanting to seriously throw my computer out the window, against a wall, in the pool, or anywhere else that would allow me to get some frustration out! Instead of breaking what was my lifeline, I kept trucking on with it, silently calling it mean names. By this past weekend, I had had enough-it was time to give the computer a break. Of course, I couldn't very well go without one, so instead I price searched, bargained, told associates what they didn't know, and came home with an amazing 23 inch monitor and 750gb hard drive! {insert HUGE sigh of relief} It is a beauty, and I am tickled to use it for editing and the likes!

In the spirit of excitement and exploration, I decided to try my hand at designing my very own christmas cards. Many photographers purchase templates from others for the season, and I can honestly say I don't blame them. Creating your own is tricky, time-consuming, and takes a LOT of creativity. Anyways, I made a few and am pretty proud of them. I think I might try again another day too! The pictures I used are some of my old favorites. If you want to schedule your Holiday Card sessions, I am booking up! Schedule today :-)

Enjoy my attempt at being digitally creative.









No comments: