Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amy Rocks the Dress!

Have you ever wondered what to do with those prom dresses you wore once and have been hanging in your closet ever since? The Rock/Trash the Dress sessions are not just for wedding gowns anymore! Amy & I had a BLAST roaming around and playing in her dresses. It was our goal from the get-go to make it to the carnival at the mall for a few pictures, but wanted to get a little dirty before that. Between hay, mud, the pool, and the carnival-I am beyond excited with the way these pictures turned out! I have had the hardest time picking a few to preview. Instead of just slapping some pictures up here, I figured a slideshow would better show off this amazing Rock the Dress session!

If you have a dress you want to rock, give me a call! I promise you will never forget or regret it!
Don't forget to leave comments at the end of the post and let me know what you think! Enjoy!!





PS: No dresses were harmed in the making of this photo session! They will all be cleaned and donated for other senior girls to wear to their proms. See, I whole-heartedly believe in giving back to the community as much as possible-even if you have a little fun in the process!

No comments: