Monday, April 13, 2009

A Girl Named Becky

So my friend Becky came over the other day, and she did some modeling for me while I worked on lighting and such. It is always nice to have a friend willing to be my guinea pig and Becky was up for being put in and on weird places with a smile on her face. If you are thinking of scheduling a Senior Session, you should be ready to have fun, express yourself, and put yourself in places you wouldn't go everyday! Depending on your personality and true colors, we will travel all over town or wherever you and I think would be fun! Feel free to send me an email, leave a blog comment, or give me a call if you have any questions about sessions or want to talk more about scheduling! And of course, thanks to Becky for being my guinea pig! Enjoy!




No comments: