Sunday, April 19, 2009

Michelle Rocks the Dress!

Trash the dress? No, not this one! Michelle was so excited that after 3 years and a baby, she still fit into her wedding dress. Nevermind the fact that the dress barely fit inside my car! What started off as a Rock the Dress session quickly led into a dual Bridal Portrait shoot! We wormed our way through town to various locations to capture these images-of which I had a terrible time sifting through to share with everyone. I love so many of them-there could easily be 50 pictures in this post. I have resisted, and gone through them with a fine tooth comb. Enjoy these previews of Michelle's 2nd Chance/Bridal Session!!
Too ironic to not show off! "I know we said Trash the Dress-but I didn't know you meant it literally!" Michelle said as we were walking towards the area the dumpster was.



Michelle is SMOKIN hot!!


The staircase above was a winding one...that lead to a couple of rooftops!
We could not resist!


No comments: