Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Milkk & Cookies....

...or should I say Milkk & Kimberly?! I have known these two since they started dating, some 4 years ago. Kimberly and I were in the teaching cohort together at GC&SU. Kimberly is stepping out and taking another leap towards "growing up" (which, by the way, I do not plan on ever doing...fully) and has purchased her first home in Warner Robbins. Unfortunately, Milkk will stay behind in Milledgeville to finish school. When Kimberly told me why she wanted to schedule a shoot, she told me that over the course of their relationship, the two of them have yet to agree on a photo they both like. There is always something one or the other doesn't like about the pictures, or they are taken at that awkward-diagonal-from-above angle that screams "self-portrait!" I had a great time with these two and their fur-baby Eden (who is the sister to one of my pups). I hope you two can find a few pictures you both agree on! Enjoy!!

kimberly&milkk-3 copy

kimberly&milkk-8 copy


kimberly&milkk-5 copy


kimberly&milkk-6 copy

kimberly&milkk-4 copy

kimberly&milkk-2 copy

No comments: