Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Warren

One of my best college friends married her high school sweetheart and I was lucky enough to capture a few photos throughout the day. I was a guest at this wedding, but being that my camera is always by my side-I had to do a little of my own documenting! I know how it feels to be a photographer at a wedding where people keep jumping in front of you to get the same shot-so I tried to stay off to the side. Enjoy!





Brian plays the bagpipes and holds very dear his heritage. Terrisa told him he was not allowed to play the pipes at the wedding (the had a friend play before the ceremony), so instead, he surprised his mother by coming out dressed in his kilt for the Mother-Son dance! Both mom and bride cried their eyes out! It was beautiful.

No comments: