Monday, January 19, 2009

The Guys Worked-We Played

So yesterday Kirk and I went over to Thomas & Michelle's house. Kirk was helping Thomas with the process of finishing in their basement. While the guys worked on figuring out the insane wiring, Michelle and I chatted and then set out to get some fun photos of Kaylee. She is 18 months now, and growing like a weed. A few weeks ago, I built a backdrop to carry around with me (although I still much prefer being outside and on location). What better time to try it out than when I have nothing better to do and a cute little girl ready to play in front of the camera?! Here are a few of the fun shots we got. I must say they do showcase the multiple personalities Kaylee shows off during the course of a day! Enjoy!










1 comment:

The Smiths said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love them. Thank you for taking pictures of her. These are too funny!