Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One Step Closer.....


"YIPEE" says Laramie for her Brit!

I met with a fantastic photographer, Danielle Fields, today! She is such a cool lady, and I get to apprentice with her, starting next week! We talked for at least an hour about all sorts of things, photography related and otherwise. I am super, super excited, because this is the big step I need to pursue my photography dreams. What's even cooler about work with her is that she works at GCSU, in the continuing education department, so weekends and evenings are when she does most of her photography work...fitting perfectly with my schedule! I am ready to be her sponge and learn all I can about the craft!!! Check out her website by clicking here.

1 comment:

Michelle Smith said...

Danielle is awesome. We work with her in the Continuing Ed Department - I need to find the time and money for her to take Kaylee's pictures...