Thursday, July 24, 2008

Diving Right In!!





Yesterday I met with Mrs. Fields and got to see how she does some editing of photos. She shot a wedding last weekend, and it was really cool to see how she would brighten, fix blemishes, whiten teeth, and so much more! It was amazing!!!! We went over her schedule, and I am going to tag along with her on an engagement shoot next weekend. Even better, she is actually in a wedding in September, and she asked me to be the photographer. She said the bride was going to hire some other girl, but Danielle told her to wait and see if I was available! I can't wait! What will be nice about that wedding is that Danielle will still be there to help and give me suggestions.

Last weekend, Kirk and I went to the beach with some of our friends. I got some good pictures there.

No comments: