Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweet Baby Jackson-Central GA Newborn Photography

I met little Jackson and his parents this week, and it was lots of fun! He was more interested in seeing what was going on during our session than wanting to snuggle up and sleep.  From the get-go, his mama said he did not enjoy being naked-and he proved her right in the end! Jackson did what Jackson wanted, but all in all-I am very pleased with the outcome of this session! Here is a little sneak-peak for his parents & Ga-Ga (hope I spelled that right!)!! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

McCason said...

He is so precious! I know Dad, Mom and Ga-Ga are proud!

I hate that I can only see him once a month. I LOVE the Braves blanket Jame! I hadn't seen that one yet.

Love you three! - MC

Bill and Sylvia Preston said...

He is precious. We know grandpa Dave and "gaga" Gail have been spoiled by him already. Give Jamie and her husband a big hug from Sylvia and me. We love all of you. May you have a happy and blessed Easter.