Monday, July 27, 2009

My Toes Are Sweating...

...no, not really! Leighton had me cracking up the entire time we were shooting his session last week. It's a not-so-little-known-fact that I am gullible, but I try to hide it as best I can. Somehow, Leighton was always quick to the punch, whether it be saying he needed to keep his shades on because his mom didn't like his blue eyes or telling me that his shoes were wet because his toes sweat. I am not sure if it was my constant laughing or his playing the mad guitar/singing skills that made the session fly by, but Leighton has got to be one of the easiest people I have had in front of the camera! If you know Leighton, ask him for a referral card-you can receive 10% off your own senior portrait session with it! Without further ado...here's a preview of his session! Enjoy!

copyleightonsenior-14

copyleightonsenior-16

copyleightonsenior-32

copyleightonsenior-33

copyleightonsenior-38

copyleightonsenior-40

copyleightonsenior-43

copyleightonsenior-44

copyleightonsenior-46

copyleightonsenior-50

No comments: